Hi, Dolls! I was soooo excited to post about my beauty favorites for the month of July. Doesn’t Summer just scream glowing skin, lip gloss, and tousled beach wave curls?! Right now, there are so many beauty brands coming out with their newest products, and as a consumer the options are endless.
While there are many products out there not all of them, live up to the hype. However, many are AHHHmazing no matter what price point you want to stay at. I always like to do round ups that are both high and low in price points.
Beauty doesn’t always have to break the bank, although there are some items that are soo worth splurging on!
- Confession! As much as I consider myself a beauty addict up until about 6 months ago I had no idea who Charlotte Tilbury was. I was strolling through Nordstrom and found myself drawn to the gold lights of the beauty counter. I love to look bronzed, and I’m always adding to my collection. I tried on the sculpt and highlight and I was hooked! The packaging is gorgeous, and the bronzer is a true matte tan with not a hint of orange. The highlight pairs perfectly with the bronzer. This product will NOT disappoint.
- Yes, I had to add another Charlotte Tilbury product into the mix. Say HELLO to Wonderglow a dewy primer that is great by itself or flawless underneath your foundation. Did I mention that it also has collagen ingredients to help plump your skin?
- Good old Dermalogica, I love a product that has been around for years and has lost no momentum. It’s a tried and true product; recently I’ve gone back to making Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel my go to cleanser. My skin feels soft and refreshed. I also love the Precleanse that you can purchase here.
4. Loreal True Match Lumi foundation is by far the best drugstore find. This foundation is my everyday. I always mix and match my foundations; I really haven’t committed to just one up until now. This foundation is dewy so if you have combination to dry this will look beautiful on your skin. If you are a bit on the oily side, I would skimp on this foundation. One you might like is Matte and Poreless by Maybelline.
5. I tend to think gloss in Summer and matte for Fall. Lipgloss looks youthful and pairs well with a bangin tan. Buxom glosses never disappoint, I always keep White Russian close by, this gloss is a soft pink nude lip cream with no shimmer to it. This lipgloss seriously looks good over any lipstick!
6. Soap and Glory bring their A game. This line can be found at places such as Target, Ulta, and Walgreens. I wear Chanel Mademoiselle, and this is a match made in heaven with the Soap and Glory line. I can smell the body wash on my skin hours after being out of the shower. It smells luxurious, and my skin feels so soft after using it. This product is a total steal between $8-$10!
7. Ok, so here me out before I tell you that I bought a $400 blow dryer. My hair can get frizzy and to dry it takes about an hour. As a licensed cosmetologist, I struggle to do a decent blowout on myself. I’ve spent entirely too much money getting my hair blown out by other people that have exuded beyond $400. I’ve been hearing buzz abut the Dyson blow dryer, I finally went to check out the reviews. After spending 45 minutes in the bathroom feeling frustrated that my hair had taken so long, I decided to make the splurge and see for myself if it was worth the hype.
After using my Dyson one time, I was blown away, Literally! This has changed my life, it now takes me 10-15 minutes to blow dry my hair. I don’t have any frizz and I have mega shine once I’m done. I’m so in love with this product that I had to share with you. If you struggle with your hair, this will be the best investment you ever make! If your time is money, than Dyson is the way to go!
SHOP THE POST