Fall starts September 22nd can you believe it? I’ve been waiting for all of that BASIC-ness to come around, bring on the pumpkin lattes and ugg boots.
I’ve been waiting for all of that BASIC-ness to come around, bring on the pumpkin lattes and ugg boots.
If you need some style inspiration going into next season, I’ve rounded up a few staple pieces that I think you will LOVE!
1. These sunnies are by far my new every day that I had to share with you. They are elegant with a pop of gold that add a bit of edge.These sunnies are BIG but don’t obnoxiously cover your entire face, just enough to be incognito. They also aren’t heavy so that they won’t make a crease on the bridge of your nose, let’s just say these sunnies are BOMB and reasonably priced, Gahhh I sound like a salesman. lol
2. Chunky sweaters never go out of style. You can pair this sweater with EVERYTHING jeans, leggings, etc. Free People always nail it, and their new roll out pieces are no exception. Can’t you just picture yourself in this sweater with a top knot bun?
3. Ok, if you have been on my social you will see I’m a repeat offender with these jeans I’m not sure how long the sale will be for, sooo RN they are under $40! Say Whatttt ya… ooh I paid full price, so snag these now while they are half off! What I love is they have a little extra room up top in case you went HAM , and they are mid waisted.
4. & 5. All about animal print for Fall! Can we talk about the heel on the flats? LOVE!
6. Classic staples pieces will not only take you through Fall; a great purse can be used year round. When I splurge, it’s always on a great purse that you can pass onto your daughters or have great vintage pieces for the future. I started my love affair with Louis Vuitton back in 2013; I will never forget my first purchase from them. They are durable, beautiful purses that will last you a lifetime.
7. The buzz about Shape Tape is everywhere. I use a lot of drugstore foundations and concealers, so I was hesitant to purchase this! I know it might sound silly but I didn’t want to pay $25 for concealer, however it was worth it. I LOVE it, and the coverage is AHHH-mazing for under the eyes. If you had a late night or tossed and turned during the night this you need!
8. Buy THIS lipstick! I’m obsessed; I need to pick up a few more. I’m a huge mac cosmetics fan when it comes to lip liner and lipstick I rarely venture out until I tried this Kim K.W. lipstick. How do I explain it? OK, imagine a nude satin matte lipstick with a hint of pink shimmer to it. I guess that’s how I would explain this lipstick. The color is perfect no matter your skin tone. I tried this on my girlfriend with darker skin, and it looked beautiful on her as well. This is one of those products that will have you hooked, not to mention the packaging is beyond gorg.
I hope this post for all my Fall lovers jumpstarts you in the right direction to putting an entire look together.
Thank you for stopping by! P.S. if this is your first time here don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to join my beauty giveaway. Details will be sent to your inbox soon.
Be the first to comment